This recipe is ideal for people who are on a diet, and is a sample of the varied uses to which it gives in Japan at the Kombu. The Kombu seaweed purifies and strengthens the intestines, stimulates the metabolism and reblandece the fiber from the vegetables. We show you the properties you how to prepare a salad with protein, healthy, and nutritious, with kombu seaweed and sesame seeds.
You will need:
- 1/2 litre of water, approximately
- Ecolife Alga Kombu (to taste per person)
- 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 bell pepper or chili pepper chili
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Put the Kombu soak in a liter of water for 1 hour and a half.
- Cut into small pieces (rolled) pepper or chilli pepper, and chili peel into thin wedges small orange.
- Remove the Kombu from the water and drain completely.
- Chop it in threads or strips of very small, the Kombu (a type juliana) and place it next in the dish.
- At the time of serving, spread the slices of orange, peeled, laminate chili individually and sprinkle on the sesame seeds to taste.