Pesto is a sauce cold Italian corlor light green, and is made of mortar mechanical way. The pesto classic is prepared with fresh basil leaves crushed garlic, extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, pine nuts and cheese. In this case, we will prepare a version of the recipe very well-balanced and interesting, with Spirulina. This will give us a greater source of vegetable protein and essential amino acids.
You will need:
- 250 ml of whole milk
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Ecolife Spirulina powder
- 30 g ground nutmeg
- 2 sprigs fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Cook and drain them in the first place the spaghetti in a pot.
- Heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic and ground nutmeg in a pan.
- Then we incorporate the basil sprigs.
- Finally, we'll create a paste or cream pesto by adding the milk a little bit of water to dilute.
- After 2 minutes of cooking add the pan Spirulina powder, which will act as a thickener and avoid losing some properties or nutrients.
- Add the cream to the paste and mix thoroughly.
- Decorate to taste, serve and ... oh Mamma mia that bonno!