This recipe is ideal for people who are on a diet, and is a sample of the varied uses to which it gives in Japan, Wakame.
You will need:
- 2 or 3 red peppers fresh
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 4 tsp rice vinegar (or apple)
- 1 cup of Ecolife Wakame Seaweed
- Sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons of sweetener
- 3 prawns cooked and peeled per person
- Soak for about 15 minutes about the Wakame and chop it fine.
- Mix over heat the soy sauce, vinegar, red pepper strips, and artificial sweetener. Then cool completely in the refrigerator (you can use sugar if you want to get a texture more consistent)
- Mix the red pepper with the Wakame and the peeled shrimp.
- Garnish with the sauce cold that was previously booked in the refrigerator and sprinkle with sesame seeds.