A cream with a touch distinctive, slightly bitter, and just a little sweet. A cream with excellent properties and is very rich in vitamin B2, sodium, phosphorus, and selenium. This cream is ideal as a breakfast, snack or dinner. This is a recipe that we defined with three words: refreshing, natural and healthy.
You will need:
- 250 ml water
- 50 g cashews
- 5 g of Ecolife Cocoa powder
- 50 ml of honey
- 50 g of Ecolife Berries Goji powder
- 10 g of Goji Berries dried
- We blend perfectly all the ingredients 250 ml of water, except the Goji Berries dried.
- Leave the mixture to cool for about 10 minutes in the fridge.
- Hydrate the Goji Berries for 10 minutes and put them above the cream before serving, as decoration.