The Nori seaweed is rich in iodine, as with the majority of the seaweed. This is very useful for the prevention of goiter and hypothyroidism. Therefore, its consumption is not recommended in people with hyperthyroidism. Help in case of high cholesterol, in the case of high levels of blood fats (cholesterol and triglycerides), the Nori seaweed helps to decrease, thanks to which it is able to remove fats from the blood. In addition, a fourth part of its content are proteins, and contains minerals such as potassium, magnesium, iodine and iron among others. Its interesting content in vitamins of group B, and the pro-vitamin A, you will help the proper functioning of the nervous system.
This recipe with Nori Seaweed has a very mild flavor. It is delicious! We can also eat the Nori seaweed alone, as a companion to this recipe, tostándola in the oven until they change color to achieve a texture that is incredibly attractive and a potent flavor, and delicious.
You will need:
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 small onions
- 10 g Ecolife Nori
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 500 g Gruyere cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper
- Cut the squash in half (lengthwise) and empty on the inside with the help of a bolero or a sharp knife, being careful not to break the zucchini underneath.
- We do a lot of small pieces with the onion and fry with pepper and salt.
- When you begin to brown the onion, add the pulp of the zucchini and sauté until the zucchini is soft.
- Turn away the sauce from the fire, adding then the half of the grated cheese, alga Nori, cut and tomato sauce.
- Fill the boats of zucchini and put it in the oven at 180 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- After this time, we got the zucchini stuffed from the oven, sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top and we put them in the oven.
- We hope to broil the cheese and we will have prepared our recipe, ready to enjoy.
It is also important to mention that those people with hypothyroidism or are not able to take iodine, should refrain from taking the medication without first talking to your doctor, even if there are those that say that the Nori seaweed is algae with a lower content in this mineral.