Today we bring to you a healthy recipe to base of maca, healthy and rich in nutrients. Please take note of the recipe and don't hesitate to try it! In addition, it is very easy to make.
Bechamel oats and maca
- 250ml drink of oats
- 45gr of wheat flour
- 2 table spoons of maca powder
- A splash of oil and sunflower
- Tablespoon margarine
- Put the heat in a saucepan or casserole medium a little bit of sunflower oil with a tablespoon of margarine.
- Add the flour and let it roast. Then gradually add the drink of oats. Mix well prepared to avoid leaving lumps. Then add the spices and maca and let boil until mixture thickens a bit
- Let cool for when she is ready and now it only remains ¡enjoy it!
We hope you enjoyed this recipe and that encourages you to do it soon and include it in your diet. You can tell us how you have gone and if you enjoyed our page of Facebook! Follow us and don't miss the novelties of our blog.
See you in the next recipe Ecolife Food.