A smoothie designed for those people mad for spicy flavors. Blueberries and ginger are perfect to combine in this delicious shake. Ginger powder can be purchased at any herbalist, you can buy crude oil and grind in the blender. It is not necessary to peel it before you grind it, but you must keep in mind that the ginger is naturally hot, so eat it raw is not a good option if you don't like the food overly spicy or strong.
You will need:
- The milk of your choice (soy, almond, hemp, etc)
- A banana
- A handful of fresh blueberries
- 2 strawberries
- A handful of raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon of Ecolife Camu Camu powder
- 1 teaspoon of Mangosteen powder
- Sweetener to taste
For a shake, more smooth, you can soak the almonds overnight. You can also remove the skins of the almonds after they have been soaked. It is a bit tedious, but blanch your own almonds is better for your digestive system because it can not process the skins of almonds.
- Add the raw almonds and all of the ingredients in the blender.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Sweeten to taste.