Mangoes are a tropical fruit dream-worthy taste. The handles soft are ripe and delicious and a desirable addition to any smoothie. The cashew nuts are full of protein. If you put them in soak for several hours or overnight will be mixed very quickly with the rest of the ingredients. If you don't have time to soak the cashews, remember that you will have waste, although there are people who like to have debris or pieces as part of their shakes.
You will need:
- The milk of your choice (soy, almond, hemp, etc)
- A banana
- A handful of chopped mango (fresh is best)
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons of Ecolife Lucuma powder
- Maple syrup of Agave
- First, add the cashews (soaked or no soak).
- Add the fruit and then the milk. Mix all the ingredients in your blender.
- Add sweetener to taste.