If the sweetness that the fruit offers you seem a little overwhelming, you can make smoothies without using fruit. This smoothie cashew milk uses only milk, and nuts, and is super healthy for you. In addition, you can make your own milk cashew remojándolos all night, and then mixing them up to get a watery substance.
You will need:
- The milk of your choice (soy, almond, hemp milk, etc)
- A banana (this is optional for this recipe )
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 teaspoon Ecolife Lucuma powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Rosehip
- 1 teaspoon of Ecolife Chia powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ecolife Acai powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 4 fruits of Physalis
- Maple syrup of Agave
- Soak the cashews overnight to get the right consistency for this smoothie.
- If you're going to create milk nut with your cashews instead of using a milk prepared, begin to soak them, then add ½ cup extra cashew nuts until you get a thick liquid.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Add sweetener to taste.