This recipe can be accompanied by a sprig of mint to enhance the cooling effect of the shake, as well as to decorate. Spinach are an excellent source of natural vitamins, fibers and minerals, which in comparison with the meat, provides few calories and contains no fat. It is also rich in phytonutrients, especially beta-carotene and lutein, turning it into a plant with antioxidant properties that protect us from cell damage. Their stems are higher in fiber than the leaves. The amount of fats and carbohydrates is very low, but it is one of the vegetables that most proteins contain.
You will need:
- 75 g of raw spinach
- A few sprigs of parsley
- 200 g of strawberries without the green part
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon of Ecolife wheat Grass powder
- Put all ingredients in the blender glass, to preserve all the food.
- Beat by adding to water, juice or almond milk, soy, miso soup, etc you can Also use animal milk until everything is well integrated and with the thickness that we like. It is not recommended to use for more than 60 seconds.
- We can add a pinch of salt, pepper, sugar cane, or take it as is.