The incorporation of the chocolate in a smoothie gives you that boost of sweetness you crave. Its properties are amazing for your health, so you won't have to feel guilty.
This smoothie is a great blend of chocolate, coconut and almond. The cocoa powder increases the antioxidant power of this smoothie, but it requires more syrup, stevia or sugar to balance the sweetness.
You will need:
- The milk of your choice (soy, almond, hemp milk , etc )
- A banana
- 1/2 cup of Ecolife Cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 handful raw almonds
- Maple syrup of Agave to taste.
- Prepare your ingredients by putting first the almonds in the blender. If you can soak for a few hours before you take your shake, mixing much easier, but this is not a necessary step.
- Add ice, milk, banana, cocoa powder, and coconut to the mixture of almonds. Mix in a blender on high speed, until they are perfectly mixed.
- Test your smoothie taste before adding sweetener. Keep in mind that the darker your cocoa, the more sweetener you'll need.