Cherries are full of B-group vitamins, and minerals with high antioxidants, called antocininas that will help you in the reduction of heart disease and cancer.
You can use frozen cherries or fresh for this smoothie, but we recommend fresh as always suppose an extra for our taste buds. You'll find this shake gives you a lot of energy, so it's great for a long day of work, as well as to take it before and after a workout by carbohydrates with a low glycemic index that this brings, and also for its anti-inflammatory. The cherries may act by reducing the pain; they are very sensible to the pain of tendons and muscles that suffer from overload runners and athletes after workouts.
You will need:
- The milk of your choice (soy, almond, hemp, etc )
- A banana
- 8 – 10 cherries approximately
- 1 teaspoon of Ecolife Maca Red
- 1 tablespoon Ecolife Acai powder
- Maple syrup of Agave to taste
- Prepare the ingredients by thoroughly cleaning the cherries, removing all the seeds.
- For this recipe, add all the ingredients in the blender at once and whisk until well combined.
- Test your smoothie taste before adding sweetener. The cherries tend to have a lot of sweetness, put the child sweetener as possible in this particular recipe.